Thursday, April 11, 2013

First Post!

Finally I'm starting to write in the blog, I will transcribe most of the things I already have in a plain text file in my dropbox folder and will start writing regulary in the blog.

Initially I thought about writing the blog in spanish, being a native spanish speaker, it sounded like the right way to go, but then I thought about my friends who barely know how to say "hola, quiero una cerveza por favor", and thought, well yeah, for them it will be much easier to read me in english rather than in spanish. Then I thought about writing both in english and spanish, but that will require a lot of effort, effort that I could use in my planning and talking to people. Also most of my native speakers friends can handle pretty well english if not completely so they will be fine reading in english. :D

I have been gathering information and talking to people from some months already, I will post here what I gather and what I finally buy and take in my trip, because I think it's important for those who read me that want to do it but don't know where to start.

I plan to post about some people too, some of them are helping me with the planning and the gear, others are giving me advice, others complain about my crazy ideas, others push me forward and support me, all of them contribute in some way to this, so whenever I can I will post about them.


And if you want to know more about me, visit the "Who am I?" page.

Cheers!

O'car

No comments:

Post a Comment