Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dear employer, I quit.

A quick update post.

Today I handed my resignation letter. Time is flying at the speed of light! Damn, I still recall it as if it was yesterday when I told Jota; "it's like 6 months away but it looks like if I leave tomorrow!".
Time flew, and today I handed the official notice that I'm quitting. Not much to say though, almost everybody here at work knew I was leaving so it's not a big surprise. Still this makes it official and earns me a beer in December thanks to Lothar. We bet about me leaving, he said I wouldn't leave I said I would definetely do it. So the resignation letter is also a ticket for a pitcher of beer in the following weeks.

I'm still writting the last trip from Chile to Argentina, soon I shall post it. I need to start working in the last details of the trip too, as the departure date is approaching really fast. I have to work on the bike and buy the last supplies I will need. Busy times ahead, but fun time nontheless.

Days till departure?: around 37!

Resignation letter handed!

4 comments:

  1. I think I've never seen you that happy in a photo! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redemption route?
    Felicidades a montones para ti, habitante del mundo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great adventure, fun and a lot of suffering is waiting for you ahead. Enjoy it and take care! Lothar

    ReplyDelete